Moana Hope is leading the charge for Holden’s ‘Team Mo’ as we bring together our long-established partnerships with Leukaemia Foundation and Collingwood sporting clubs to raise funds during the World’s Greatest Shave.
Anyone can join ‘Team Mo’ to win – or you can show your support and donate!
The highest fundraiser will get ULTIMATE bragging rights and the chance to have their hair shaved or coloured by a first-grade Collingwood player when Mo’s AFLW team takes on the Crows for Round 7 at the Holden Centre on Sunday 18 March 2018. Plus, the winner and three guests will get an exclusive tour of the Collingwood Women’s team inner sanctum at the Holden Centre during pre-match. The competition is open to Victorian-based fundraisers (full Terms and Conditions are listed below).
Holden has supported Leukaemia Foundation for more than 17 years, providing 20 vehicles to the Patient Transport Program that helps patients get safely to and from treatment in the company of a friendly volunteer driver. The transport program has travelled more than 5.6 million kilometres – that’s the equivalent to 140 times around the world – and has helped over 55,000 people facing blood cancer reach medical appointments.
Blood cancer is the third most common cause of cancer death in Australia, claiming more lives than breast cancer or melanoma, and every day another 35 people will be diagnosed.
Help the Leukaemia Foundation meet its target to raise $16 million in its 20th year by joining or donating to Team Mo!
Team Mo and the World’s Greatest Shave Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
|Promotion:||Team Mo and the World’s Greatest Shave|
|Promoter:||GM Holden Limited ABN 84 006 893 232, 191 Salmon St, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, Australia. Ph: (03) 9647 1035|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 09/02/18 at 12:30 pm AEDT
End date: 13/03/18 at 11:59 pm AEDT
|Eligible Entrants:||Entry is only open to VIC residents who are 6 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.|
|How to Enter:||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) visit http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/teammo and follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and
b) create a Fundraising account under “Team Mo” (“Eligible Account”); and
c) participate in The Leukaemia Foundation’s World’s Greatest Shave by fundraising money via the Eligible Account.
|Winner Determination:||The Promoter will review Eligible Accounts created under Team Mo following the Promotional Period to determine the winner for this Promotion. The winner will be determined by the Eligible Account who raises the most money for the Leukaemia Foundation’s World’s Greatest Shave within Team Mo by 14 March 2018, 12:00am AEDT.
The Individual who created the Eligible Account which fundraises the most money via the Leukaemia Foundation’s platform, will be deemed the winner.
Tie-Break: In the event of a tie, the Promoter will use its sole discretion to award the prize to whichever Eligible Account is deemed to have shown the highest enthusiasm and support of Leukaemia Foundation and Collingwood Sporting Clubs.
|Entries Permitted:||Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.|
|Total Prize Pool:||AUD $500.00|
|Winner Notification:||The winner will be notified by the contact details provided to Leukaemia Foundation’s fundraising site at the time of account creation, within one (1) day of the judging.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.|
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.